top of page
Image by Spencer Davis

Student Visa 

Is a Student Visa required to BHS?

No, if you are an EU citizen or you already have residency in Spain as a non-EU student through your parents or through another visa program, then you do not need a Student Visa.

Who needs a Student Visa?

Only non-EU students who do not already have residency in Spain and want to live in Spain and attend BHS, without their parents, for more than 90 days.

What is the Student Visa process for BHS?

You must pay the Student Visa Enrollment Fee of 1000€ and then BHS will send you an official Student Visa enrollment letter as part of your Student Visa application.

How do you apply for your Student Visa for BHS?

Currently, you must apply for the Student Visa in your home country, not from inside Spain.

Are you younger than 18 years old?

If you are a minor (under 18 years old), BHS can provide you with a lawyer to act as your Legal Guardian (if you don't have someone you already know in Spain to do this) for your Student Visa application for a fee of 750€ + VAT (21%) plus a notary fee of 150€.

Do you want professional help to get your visa?

BHS can provide you with a professional paid visa services provider to help you obtain your Student Visa from your home country and residency card once you arrive to Barcelona.

What happens after my visa is approved?

To attend BHS you must then pay the school fees: (1) annual matriculation fee and (2) tuition fees (in one payment or in monthly installments).

Work With BHS: About
bottom of page